Chattanooga, TN – November 2023Live Patient Training Register
Live Patient Mentorship
This TeethXpress full-arch, immediate-load course is unique. Centered around hands-on, didactic and live-patient training, participants should expect a close mentorship atmosphere throughout this intensive, all-on-x dental implant course. This limited size group will treat actual patients, perform dental implant surgery and deliver full-arch, immediate prostheses.
This three-day course is scheduled for November 30 – December 2, 2023, and is led by Dr. Michael McCracken, Prosthodontist, PhD. Twenty-five (25) CE credits will be offered.
Advanced Surgery Topics
Clinicians will benefit from the use of detailed, didactic-based exercises in preparation for full-arch implant surgery and should expect training in: full-arch treatment planning, ridge reduction, alveolar management, implant placement and Multi-unit abutment selection and delivery. Curriculum includes:
- Patient evaluation and all-on-x case selection criteria
- Participation in multiple full-arch treatment planning sessions
- Cone-beam CT and other radiographic assessments
- Mechanics of performing full-arch, immediate-load, implant surgery
- Protocols for delayed and immediate full arch
- Practical experience with effective full-arch implant instrumentation
- Training in alveolar management and ridge reduction
- Tactile experience with osteotomy preparation and implant placement
- Proper multi-unit abutment selection and other common prosthetic parts
- Rationale and treatment planning for four, five or six dental implants
- Management of full-arch complications
- Immediate prosthetic delivery
- Fundamental protocols for satisfying the required inter-arch occlusal space
- Rationale for angled and straight posterior dental implants and their advantages and limitations
- Revive Dental recruits and provides patients for this course.
- To get the most benefit from this course, clinicians are expected to have placed 60-100 implants and have surgical and restorative overdenture experience prior to attending.
- Attendees must be licensed to practice dentistry in the United States. Proof of licensure is required.
- Attendees must contact their insurance carriers to add the clinic address to their professional liability policy.
- Attendees should maintain $1,000,000 in coverage with $3,000,000 aggregate.
Tuition can be split into three equal payments. This payment option is available for the TeethXpress live patient training course only. For more information on payment options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have also partnered with , who provides financing options for our live patient training course. For more information on Proceed Finance, please contact Nash Roehr at email@example.com.
25 CE credit hours are offered. Space is limited. Register today!