New City, NY – August 2022Fully Guided, Digital TeethXpress Full-Arch, Immediate-Load Course with Live Surgical & Restorative Demonstration Register
August 12–13, 2022
This New City, NY advanced fixed-hybrid TeethXpress course, scheduled for August 12–13, 2022, is led by Dr. Bart Silverman, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, and Jeff Carlson, CDT, full-arch guided expert laboratory technician.
While space is available, you may register to attend this course live, in-person or virtual (remote)*. With either attendance option, you will benefit from a great full-arch, immediate fixed-hybrid learning experience, using a guided implant surgery approach. This is the only TeethXpress course that presently offers two options for attendance.
Surgical and restorative topics will include best practices in:
- CBCT-based fully guided, full-arch implant treatment planning, from surgery to immediate prosthetic delivery
- Guided ridge reduction design and execution for surgical efficiency, optimized prosthetic function and esthetics
- Techniques for following a systematic digital workflow to achieve optimal implant positioning for full-arch, immediate-load
- Review the benefits of full-arch, immediate-load with a digital workflow
- An efficient, science-based approach that reduces chairtime, minimizes variables and increases profitability
- Marketing strategies for consistently attracting patients in need of full-arch implant reconstruction, and case presentation techniques
For best results, it is strongly recommended that surgical specialists and referring dental colleagues attend as a team. General dentists attending for both full-arch surgical and restorative training are expected to have intermediate to advanced experience in dental implant surgery as well.
Surgeon — $3095 | Accompanying Restorative Doctor — $1095
Includes: 16 Continuing Education credit hours. Register today!
*Remote participants will view a livestream of the sessions and demonstrations. A subsequent hands-on workshop is scheduled for the following week to fulfill your course credit hours. Hands-on materials are shipped directly to you.