Las Vegas, NV – June 2024Fully Guided, Digital TeethXpress Full-Arch, Immediate-Load Course with Live Surgical & Restorative Demonstration Register
This Las Vegas, NV advanced full-arch, fixed-hybrid guided TeethXpress course, scheduled for June 7-8, 2024, is led by Dr. Curry H. Leavitt, Periodontist.
While space is available, you may register to attend this course live. Surgical and restorative topics will include best practices in:
- CBCT-based fully guided, full-arch implant treatment planning, from surgery to immediate fixed hybrid prosthetic delivery
- Guided ridge reduction design and execution for surgical efficiency, optimized prosthetic function and esthetics
- Techniques for following a systematic digital workflow to achieve optimum implant positioning for anterior/posterior (A/P) spread
- Review the benefits of full-arch, immediate-load with a digital workflow
- An efficient, science-based approach that reduces chairtime, minimizes variables and increases profitability
- Vestibular surgical protocol to treat the hyperactive lip for a complete cosmetic transformation of the maxillary full-arch smileline
- Marketing strategies for consistently attracting patients in need of full-arch implant reconstruction, as well as case presentation techniques
For best results, it is strongly recommended that surgical specialists and referring dental colleagues attend as a team. General dentists attending for both full-arch surgical and restorative training are expected to have intermediate to advanced experience in dental implant surgery as well.
You are sure to receive a great full-arch dental implant learning experience, using a guided implant surgery approach.
Surgeon | $3,095
Includes: 16 hours of Continuing Education, clinical module manual, course literature packet, live patient demonstration, transportation to course from room block hotel, breakfast, lunch, Friday evening social dinner and hands-on workshop materials. Surgeons are expected to have intermediate to advanced experience in dental implant surgery.
Restorative Dentist attending with Surgeon | $1,095
Includes: 16 hours of Continuing Education, clinical module manual, course literature packet, live patient demonstration, transportation to course from room block hotel, breakfast, lunch and Friday evening social dinner. Restorative tuition rate only applicable after surgeon is registered. Restorative dentists will share hands-on workshop materials with accompanying surgeon.
What your peers are saying about this course:
“Dr. Leavitt’s lecture and presentation were truly phenomenal. The way he masters digital workflow is brilliant.”
-Dr. Wladimir Gedeon, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Danbury, CT
“Great course for full-arch cases. Simple approach and streamlined protocols.”
-Dr. Rod Gleave, Salt Lake City, UT
“First-class setup, and Dr. Leavitt is excellent. Probably the best course I’ve been to in 10 years of implant training!”
-Dr. David Edwards, Prescott, AZ