Las Vegas, NV – September 2021Fully Guided, Digital TeethXpress Full-Arch, Immediate-Load Course with Live Surgical & Restorative Demonstration Register
September 24–25, 2021
This Las Vegas, NV advanced full-arch, fixed-hybrid guided TeethXpress course, scheduled for September 24-25, 2021, is led by Dr. Curry H. Leavitt, Periodontist and Jeff Carlson, CDT, full-arch guided expert laboratory technician.
While space is available, you may register to attend this course live. Surgical and restorative topics will include best practices in:
- CBCT-based fully guided, full-arch implant treatment planning, from surgery to immediate fixed hybrid prosthetic delivery
- Guided ridge reduction design and execution for surgical efficiency, optimized prosthetic function and esthetics
- Techniques for following a systematic digital workflow to achieve optimum implant positioning for anterior/posterior (A/P) spread
- Review the benefits of full-arch, immediate-load with a digital workflow
- An efficient, science-based approach that reduces chairtime, minimizes variables and increases profitability
- Vestibular surgical protocol to treat the hyperactive lip for a complete cosmetic transformation of the maxillary full-arch smileline
- Marketing strategies for consistently attracting patients in need of full-arch implant reconstruction, as well as case presentation techniques
For best results, it is strongly recommended that surgical specialists and referring dental colleagues attend as a team. General dentists attending for both full-arch surgical and restorative training are expected to have intermediate to advanced experience in dental implant surgery as well.
You are sure to receive a great full-arch dental implant learning experience, using a guided implant surgery approach.
Surgeon – $3095 | Accompanying Restorative Doctor – $1095
Includes: 16 Continuing Education credit hours. Register today!
What your peers are saying about this course:
“Dr. Leavitt’s lecture and presentation were truly phenomenal. The way he masters digital workflow is brilliant.” Dr. Wladimir Gedeon, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Danbury, CT
“Great course for full-arch cases. Simple approach and streamlined protocols.” Dr. Rod Gleave, Salt Lake City, UT
“First-class setup, and Dr. Leavitt is excellent. Probably the best course I’ve been to in 10 years of implant training!” Dr. David Edwards, Prescott, AZ